STAFFORD - The Stafford Township Police Department’s Drug Enforcement Unit, along with the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Special Operations Group, Barnegat Township Drug Enforcement Unit, and the Ocean County SWAT Team executed a search warrant at a residence on Voyager Lane in the Ocean Acres section of Stafford Township. The warrant was executed Wednesday, May 17, 2017, at approximately 7:15 p.m.
Justin Wiersig, a 38-year old resident of that home was arrested by police. The search warrant resulted in the seizure of the following items.
- Over 3 pounds of marijuana
- Over ½ ounce of Cocaine.
- Over 1,000 tablets of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
- Crystal Methamphetamine, MDMA (Mollies), and Psilocybin.
- Drug Paraphernalia, which included packaging material and a digital scale.
- $620.00 in US currency.
- Several sets of brass knuckles.
The residence is within 1000 feet of the Ocean Acres Elementary School located on Nautilus Drive.
Wiersig has been charged with numerous narcotics and weapons offenses. He was transported to Ocean County Jail and is scheduled to appear in Ocean County Court at a later date.