STAFFORD, NJ - Today is the last opportunity to attend the St. Mary's "Nights of Summer" Carnival. The Carnival is taking place at the Parish Center, which is located at McKinley Ave & Bishop Lane in Manahawkin. This is always a summer highlight. The Church is led by the Msgr. Ken Tuzeneau.
Sunday Entertainment Hot Spots:
- Spray Beach Hotel - Oceanfront Deck, 24th Street and Atlantic Avenue in Spray Beach. Band "The Other Half" 5:30 to 9 pm.
- Buckalew's in Beach Haven: LENNY G & THE SOULSENDERS at 6 pm
- Engleside Inn, Sandbar in Beach Haven: LEFTY LUCY 3-7pm
- Joe Pop's Shore Bar: 20th and Blvd, Ship Bottom: CES Picerno at 10 pm.
- Nardi's: DAVE CHRISTOPHER BAND 5pm and MR. LOVEJOY at 10pm
- The Sea Shell Resort & Beach Club: SHORTY LONG & THE JERSEY HORNS - by the pool at 3:30pm. TED HAMMOCK & MATT FISHER - at the tiki bar at 10pm
- Surf City Hotel: BILL & ANDY at 4pm
- The Arlington, Ship Bottom: GREG WARREN at 6PM
- The Dutchmans, ALLISON STELLA at 5pm
- Gateway, DAN BROWN at 7pm