LONG BEACH ISLAND - Big day of celebration on Sunday. Below are the many choices for entertainment in local restaurants and pubs in Stafford and LBI. Have a great day.
Arlington, Ship Bottom
- Warren Brothers, Sunday at 8 p.m.
Daymark, 404 Broadway, Barnegat Light
- No Discipline, Sunday 10 p.m.
Engleside Sand Bar:
- Lefty Lucy, Sunday 3-7 p.m.
- Quattro, Sunday 8 p.m.
Ketch, Second Street and the Bay, Beach Haven
- Daks on the Deck, Sunday 5 p.m.
Joe Pops Shore Bar, 20th Street and Long Beach Blvd, Ship Bottom
- Jimmy Brogan, Sunday 3 p.m.
- The Nerds, Sunday 10 p.m.
Kubels Too, 82nd and Long Beach Boulevard, Brighton Beach
- Joe Faronea, Sunday 10 p.m.
Marlin, Centre Street and Bay Avenue, Beach Haven
- Garden State Radio, Sunday 10 p.m.
Nardis Tavern, 11801 Long Beach Boulevard, Haven Beach
- Dave Christopher Band, Sunday 5 p.m.
- MR. LOVEJOY Sunday, 10 p.m.
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Ty Mares, Sunday 3 p.m.
- Marty and the Martians, Sunday 10 p.m.
Plantation, Harvey Cedars
- Ryan Zimmerman, Sunday 9 p.m.
Seashell, Centre and Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven
- Shorty Long and the Jersey Horns, by the pool Sunday, 3:30 p.m.
- Ty Mares, Sunday 7:30 p.m at the Martini Bar
- Ted Hammock and Matt Fisher, by the Tiki bar Sunday at 10 p.m.
Ship Bottom Brewery, Located in Bay Village in Beach Haven
- Rob Connolly, Sunday 3 to 6 p.m.
Spray Beach Inn
- Pat Karwan, Sunday 5 to 9 p.m.
Surf City Hotel
- BILL & ANDY, Sunday 4 p.m.
- Shorty Long, Sunday 10 p.m.
TERRACE TAVERN, LONG BEACH BLVD IN BEACH HAVEN TERRACE
- Dan Brown, Sunday 10 p.m.
- Mike Miz, Sunday 7 p.m.