STAFFORD, NJ – Listed below is a list of entertainment for Sunday September 3. Have a great Labor Day weekend.
Arlington, Ship Bottom
- Warren Brothers, Sunday 6 p.m.
Buckalews, Centre Street and Long Beach Blvd, Beach Haven
- The Kootz, Sunday 9 p.m.
Daymark, 404 Broadway, Barnegat Light
- Eleven Eleven, Sunday 10 p.m.
Engleside Sand Bar:
- Lefty Lucy, Sunday 3-7 p.m.
- Drunken Clams, Sunday 8 p.m.
Joe Pops, Ship Bottom
- The Zoo Sunday 10 p.m.
Marlin, Centre Street and Bay Avenue, Beach Haven
- Garden State Radio, Sunday 10 p.m.
Nardis Tavern, 11801 Long Beach Boulevard, Haven Beach
- Garage Kept, Sunday 5 p.m.
- MR. LOVEJOY Sunday, 10 p.m.
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Marty and the Martians Sunday 10 p.m.
Plantation, Harvey Cedars
- Ryan Zimmerman, Sunday 9 p.m.
Seashell, Centre and Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven
- Shorty Long and the Jersey Horns, by the pool Sunday, 3:30 p.m.
- Ty Mares Sunday 7:30 p.m at the Martini Bar
- Ted Hammock and Matt Fisher, by the Tiki bar Sunday at 10 p.m.
Ship Bottom Brewery
- The Danksters, Sunday 6 p.m.
Surf City Hotel
- BILL & ANDY, Sunday 5 p.m.
TERRACE TAVERN, LONG BEACH BLVD IN BEACH HAVEN TERRACE
- Chris Fritz, Sunday 9:30 p.m.
- Rob Connolly, Sunday