STAFFORD, NJ – Happy St. Patrick’s Day weekend. This is a list of St. Patrick’s Day weekend entertainment. Remember to be safe. If you are going to drink be sure to have a designated driver. You can take the Nardi bus or Old Causeway shuttle to those locations or call for an Uber.
Black Whale Bar and Fish House, Beach Haven
- St. Patrick’s Day, 10 p.m. Ty Mares
Buckalews, Beach Haven
- St. Patrick’s Day Party
3:30 p.m. Bagpipers, 4-6 p.m. Clan Suibhine, 6:30 p.m. Stepdancers, 8 p.m. Rob Connolly
- Saturday, St. Patrick’s fun continues
3:30 p.m. Bagpipers, 4-6 p.m. Clan Suibhine, 6:30 p.m. Stepdancers, 7 p.m. Mike Byrne, 9:30 p.m. Rob Connolly
Gateway, Ship Bottom
- St. Patrick’s Day Party, The Rock Lobsters, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Ted Hammock, 8 p.m.
Nardi’s, Beach Haven Terrace
- St. Patrick’s Day All Day and Night Party, No Cover, Prizes and Giveaways
Jimmy Brogan, 1 p.m., Dave Christopher 5 p.m., Sneak Attack 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Dave Jones 5 p.m. Funk Schway 10 p.m.
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- St. Patrick’s Day, 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. Ocean County Emerald Society Pipe and Drums
10 p.m. Crisbie
- Saturday, The Rock Lobsters, 10 p.m.