- Update on Long Awaited Access Changes at Rt. 72, East Road, Doc ...
- Connors-Rumpf-Gove Veterans’ Housing Initiative Signed into Law
- Connors, Rumpf and Gove Oppose Sanctuary Cities Receiving State Funding
- LBI Bridge Project Update
- Forest Fire Burns In Manchester
- Presidents Day Event at LBI Branch of the Ocean County Library
By SENATOR CHRISTOPHER CONNORS, ASSEMBLYMAN BRIAN RUMPF AND ASSEMBLYWOMAN DIANNE GOVEMarch 27, 2017
STAFFORD, NJ - Senator Christopher J. Connors, Assemblyman Brian E. Rumpf, and Assemblywoman DiAnne C. Gove have formally requested committee consideration of their legislation that would require the court to consider the results of a domestic violence assessment before dissolving a final restraining order when the defendant has two or more restraining orders against him.
The 9th District ...