- Geoffrey the Giraffe Moves In To New Brunswick Children's Hospital
- N.J. Expands Vital Hepatitis C Treatments for Medicaid Enrollees
- Man Dies Swimming in Surf City on the Fourth of July
- Trident Fitness and Performance Center Hosting Health and Wellness Expo on ...
- Blood Drive Volunteers Are Needed
- New and Improved Ocean Acres Lake Park Now Open for Residents
By TAPINTO STAFFORD-LBI STAFF REPORTJuly 16, 2018
TRENTON – The New Jersey Department of Human Services announced last week that expanded hepatitis C treatments for all Medicaid enrollees in the state, a policy facilitated by increased funding in the fiscal year 2019 budget. The improvement comes amid ongoing concern about increased infections due to the opioid epidemic and a growing focus on identifying and treating hepatitis C ...