- Summit H.S. Athletic Director Scarpello to Depart for Montclair Job
- Hilltop City Again Answers The Call in Support of Summit Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Winds Topple Light Pole at Summit Farmers Market; No Injuries Reported as City Asks Utility for Citywide Inspections
- Assist Leaders: Summit's First Responders, High School Football Team Partner for Roundball Fundraiser to Benefit Coach Horn
- Approaching a Decade of Generosity, Summit's Thanksgiving Food Drive Aims for $100k Cumulative Goal Nov. 19
- Summit Police, Hilltopper Football Program Renew Roundball Rivalry in Benefit Event Nov. 18
Hello Summit Voters:
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for supporting me in my campaign for Common Council. The experience of running was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life, and I do not take the responsibility of governing lightly.
Summit is a very special place and I am honored to be part of the team that will maintain its special character while at the same ...