Ticket information is now available for the Discover Summit Arts Festival, a week-long arts program taking place throughout downtown Summit June 23rd to 29th. The festival schedule is complete, published shortly, featuring over 40 events in Visual, Performing, and Culinary & Healing arts.
For events requiring paid tickets, the information is as follows:
- Documentary, The History of the Eagles Part 1 screening by Film Society of Summit, Sunday June 23rd , 6:00 pm at MONDO Summit. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Tickets can be purchased online at www.smarttix.com, or at MONDO Summit. Online purchases will include a service fee of $1.50 per ticket, and tickets purchased online will be sent via mail.
- Culinary Arts and Healing Day, Monday June 24th, featuring Celebrity Chef food and beverage tastings, art exhibits, and entertainment hosted by Jean Criss Media, LLC. There are two events which will take place from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at Twin Maples, and an evening program from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at MONDO Summit. Tickets are $20 per event and can be purchased online at http://www.jeancrissmedia.com/#!contact.
- An Evening with Klimt, by Bottle and Botega, Monday June 24th 7:00 pm -10:00 pm at the Hat Tavern (Grand Summit Hotel). Tickets are $40 and can be purchased online at https://sites.cimplebox.com/c/bb/registration.aspx?s=4014&c=2251&eid=10622&r=0.0865791, or please call 908-376-6440 for further information.
- Vocal Healing Workshop by Breath and Body Works, Tuesday June 25th 10:00 am -11:00 am at MONDO Summit. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased by emailing Michelle Oram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minuetto Music Festival, a series of three concerts held Tuesday, June 25th at 7:30, Thursday, June 27th and Saturday June 29th. Concerts begin at 7:30 pm at Central Presbyterian Church. Tickets are $30 for all 3 performances and can be purchased by calling 908-264-5324, or visiting the website at http://continuoarts.com.
- Reeves-Reed Arboretum will host, Concert: Sounds of A Summer Night, alumni from NJPAC Teen Jazz Program, Wednesday, June 26th at 7:00 pm. Concert begins promptly at 7:00 pm and will take place rain or shine; grounds open for picnic goers at 6:00 pm! There is a $10 minimum donation to RRA made at the door; the event is free for RRA members.
- An evening of Summit Theater, a collaboration of performances by Dreamcatcher Repertory Theater, Stony Hill Players and Summit Playhouse, Friday June 28th, 8:00 pm, at Summit Playhouse. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased by calling 800-838-3006.
- TangoFest, a full day of Tango history, dance, art dance and more by Authentic Argentine Dance School, Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm at MONDOSummit. Tickets are $20 for general admission all-day pass, and can be purchased online at www.DanceTangoNJ.com or at the door.
All other events are FREE. For a preview of our Week At-A-Glance Festival schedule, please visit us at
https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverSummitArts/events . Share the program with friends and family, and register at all the events of interest!
Sunday, June 23rd Festival of Fine Arts & Crafts, Film Society of Summit
Monday, June 24th Culinary & Healing Arts Day, Sidewalk Samplings
Tuesday, June 25th Public Art Walk, Breath & Body Works, Minuetto Music Festival
Wednesday, June 26th Creative & Healing Arts, Breath & Body Works, Sound of A Summer Night
Thursday, June 27th Creative & Healing Arts, Summit GREENMarket, Minuetto Music, Tales & Tunes
Friday, June 28th Visual Arts Center of NJ Exhibit/Gallery Talk, An Evening of Summit Theater
Saturday, June 29th Made with Clay by Laura, Argentine Tango School, Minuetto Music