SUMMIT, NJ - The Tatlock Park tennis courts will reopen May 30. To make a required court reservation -- available in 90-minute blocks -- players are directed to visit summitcommunityprograms.com.
Reservation blocks open at 4:30 p.m. two days before the desired date of play and remain open until 4:30 p.m. the day before.
Regulations and health safety protocols include:
- All tennis players must pre-register for their play time. This can be done between 24 and 48 hours in advance at summitcommunityprograms.com. This is being done to ensure social distancing guidelines are being followed.
- Face coverings are not required -- but they are highly recommended per Governor Murphy’s executive order.
- Absolutely NO professionals are permitted to teach lessons.
- No ball hoppers allowed.
- Volunteers from the Summit Tennis Association will be monitoring the courts.
- Players must arrive promptly for your reservation. However, no one shall be permitted to check in until ten minutes before their allotted playing time.
- Only one person per group should register for a court.
- All courts must be reserved by different individuals, one individual may not block out more than one court.
- Reservations are for an hour and a half time slot. However, the last ten minutes are not for play, they are for vacating the court to allow for the timely transition between time slots.
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- If a time slot does not appear in the listing, that means it is unavailable.