Point View Wealth Management Founder, President, and Chief Investment Strategist, David Dietze, along with the firm's Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, John Petrides, will present to the Suburban Chamber of Commerce at the business advocacy group's 'First Friday' networking breakfast January 6, beginning at 8 a.m., at The Grand Summit Hotel.
The financial management duo will detail their 2017 investment outlook, including:
- The Trump Administration: What to expect and how it could impact your bottom line.
- Changes in the NJ tax laws: Changes should you be making now to your estate plans.
- Potential Changes in Federal Tax Laws: Don't get caught off guard.
- Review of 2016 Investment Landscape: Who made money and why.
- Wall Street Outlook 2017: What are the best opportunities for your 401k / IRA and other investment accounts.
Registration for the event is available by visiting suburbanchambers.org. The Grand Summit Hotel is located at 570 Springfield Avenue.