Each day brings us a day closer to the opening of our new Berkeley Heights YMCA and Berkeley Heights Community Pool at the YMCA. As a community based, non-profit organization, our goal at the Y is to nurture, build and sustain relationships, strengthening individuals in spirit, mind and body.
We are excited to share that the pool will open this summer. Here are some things we trust you’ll love about the brand new Berkeley Heights Community Pool at the YMCA:
- Its Olympic-size -- more members can enjoy all that it has to offer, including swim team, swim lessons, water exercise classes and more.
- The pool facilities are disability accessible.
- The depth of the pool will allow for two new diving boards and a brand new family-friendly slide that meets all safety standards.
- Families with young children will be thrilled with the new zero entry kiddie pool that is conveniently located near a brand new fenced-in playground.
- Members can enjoy new locker rooms and two private family changing rooms with showers.
- The installation of a new pool heater will provide for a more comfortable, extended pool season.
SECURE YOUR MEMBERSHIP SAVINGS WITH EARLY BIRD PRICING THROUGH FEBRUARY 29!
Enjoy your early bird savings through February 29 by registering for your pool memberships online at www.thesay.org/BHCP. You may also sign up in person at either the Berkeley Heights YMCA or the Summit YMCA. Active Summit Area YMCA (MP) members receive the benefit of reduced pricing versus non-Summit Area YMCA members (NMP). To receive member pricing, your YMCA membership must remain active through the end of your pool membership. If you are not an active member, we invite you to join either the Berkeley Heights YMCA or the Summit YMCA so that you can take advantage of reduced Summit Area YMCA member pricing.
Join our Y in January and get your joining fee of $95 waived! Look forward to being a part of the BRAND NEW Berkeley Heights YMCA and the Summit YMCA! Discover a whole new way to enjoy 2020 and beyond.
Our goal, as always, is to continue to serve you with the personal service that has distinguished our Y for decades, as well as with quality, engaging programs designed to meet your needs and interests and those of your family. We believe that everyone should have an opportunity to learn, grow and thrive; therefore, we offer financial assistance to individuals for whom the cost of membership is a burden. Please inquire at our welcome desk or visit www.thesay.org/FA for more information.
We have worked hard to meet and exceed your expectations -- be they recreational, instructional, competitive or community -- and are looking forward to you being a part of the fully renovated and upgraded Berkeley Heights Community Pool at the YMCA. We look forward to enjoying a wonderful year at the Berkeley Heights Community Pool at the YMCA with you!
For more information, visit www.thesay.org/bhcp