Posted May 16, 2018 By Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
- Address: 31 Fairview Avenue
- City: Summit
- State: NJ
- Zip code: 07901
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lot size:
- Price: $849,000
- MLS Number: 3469085
- Listing URL: http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-8368...
- Realtor name: Jill Bray
- Phone: 908.391.1479
- Realtor Email: email@example.com
- Realtor Website: http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-8368...
- Agency Name: Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
- Agency Phone: 908.273.8808
This classic three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath Colonial is located on a family-friendly street in Summit’s Lincoln-Hubbard School neighborhood. It is just blocks away from Wilson Primary Center and walking distance to town. The home features new windows, neutral color palette, hardwood floors, central air, first floor powder room and a large, flat back-yard.
A bright, spacious Living Room has recessed lighting and the ample windows let in plenty of natural light. A wood-burning fireplace anchors the seating area and beckons guest to come in and relax. Just off the Living Room is a Family Room with sliding doors leading outside. The open-concept Kitchen/Dining Room is perfect for today’s lifestyle and will be ideal for entertaining. The updated Kitchen boasts Wolf range, stainless steel appliances and island with seating. The dining room can easily accommodate a large table. A Powder Room rounds out the level. Outside, the fenced-in yard features well-appointed plantings, a large patio and gas hook-up just waiting for the grill. Ready for BBQs and outdoor entertaining.
The home’s Upper Level features three bright bedrooms. The large, airy Master Bedroom features a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. An additional full Bathroom completes the level. Both bathrooms are updated. The Lower Level features a generous Rec Room, a Laundry Closet with a sink and abundant storage.
· One-car garage
· Nest Thermostat
· Garden Shed
· Proximity to Midtown Direct train to Manhattan, as well as major highways
· Lakeland Bus to NYC Port Authority stops at end of street