- Local Financial Planning Expert Reviews Proposed Tax Reform Plan: 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly'
- Suburban Chamber Goes Suburban, Set to 'Tee it Up' at Annual Golf Outing Oct. 23
- Equifax, Cybersecurity and You: Point View's Toth Advises on Key Steps to Protect Identity, Avoid Fraud
- Benjamin Lindeman Joins Avelino & Hatlaub's Real Estate, Land Use Teams
- Retro Garage: Summit Tire & Auto Committed to Putting 'Service' Back in 'Service Station'
By POINT VIEW WEALTH MANAGEMENTNovember 17, 2017
Point View Wealth Management Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, John Petrides, live on CNBC discussing dividend stocks and GE's turnaround plans:
For nearly 25 years, Point View Wealth Management, Inc. has been working with families in Summit and beyond, providing customized portfolio management services and comprehensive financial planning, ...