- 'Positive Action': SAPF Awards $10,000 Grant to County Boys & Girls ...
- Summit's Reid Phillips Earns 'Daughters of Ireland' Scholarship Award
- Family Promise, KaBOOM! Partnership Brings Innovative Play Areas to Kids in Need
- Summit's Melinda Giffen Frater Among Newest Class of Foster Youth Advocates
- Summit's Central Church, Willis Mission Fund Award $20,000 Grant to Bridges ...
- Summit Lions Trot Out Seventh Annual 'Derby Party May 5
By SONIA OWCHARIWApril 16, 2018
Team Veronica is coming to a town near you!
Veronica is a seven-year-old who is in need of a bone marrow transplant. Be The Match is a national registry for finding a match(es) for a bone marrow transplant. It is a simple swab test of the inside of your mouth.
On Mon., April 23, Be The Match will be at the Bayonne Fire House from 3 - 7 p.m.
Veronica of West ...