SUMMIT, NJ. Bridges Outreach Inc. is seeking donations of new or gently-used winter clothing, with a goal to have items collected by December 14 to allow the organization's volunteers time to sort and distribute the items.
Outerwear and clothing is needed in the following categories:
- Winter Coats: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (no overcoats please)
- Hoodies: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Winter Hats
- Thermal Shirts: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Jeans: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Boots: 9 through 13
- New Socks: crew or winter (no ankle please)
- New Boxers / Underwear: L, XL, 2XL
- New Thermal Pants
- Winter Coats: M. L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- New Underwear 6 through 12
- Coats: all sizes
Bridges asks community members to note: No blankets, no linens, no ankle socks, no sweaters.
Donations can be brought to:
Oakes Center - Russell Place entrance
120 Morris Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Fridays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Further, the organization asks that, in the event an individual or organization is planning a clothing / coat drive, that they inform Bridges so that it can plan accordingly.