SUMMIT, NJ - The fifth annual McNany Charitable Foundation corporate fundraiser -- supporting the Foundation's charitable initiatives -- will be held October 10, from 6 - 9 p.m., at Spirit Pub in Springfield.
The McNany Charitable Foundation provides support for:
- High School and Secondary Education Scholarship Award Programs
- Community Youth Athletic Sponsorships
- Cancer and Debilitating Disease Organizations
- Public Safety Organizations, Good & Welfare Fundraising Events
- Special & Priority Charitable Fundraising and Assistance Program
The McNany Charitable Foundation was created in 2015 to give back to communities that helped the McNany family in their times of need.
Admission $50 per person, with various levels of corporate sponsorship available. For more information, contact Ed McNany at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit mcnanyfoundation.com. All donations are tax-deductible.
Spirit Pub is located at 250 Morris Avenue.