- Atlantic Health's Dr. Bernard Maria Recognized with Most Prestigious Child Neurology Honor
- Pathways' 'Gather to Give' Events Net 'Oasis of Hope' $35,000
- Aha Moment: Overlook Staff Develops New Insulin Management Device as Healthcare System Empowers Caregivers to Innovate
- Area Public Discussion Will Offer Tips to Identify, Defend Against Cyberbullying
- Rubino Named Among 'Top Doctors' by NJ Monthly for 10th Consecutive Year
- Overlook Hailed by American College of Surgeons for 'Meritorious Surgical Quality'
By TRYCANNovember 21, 2017
New Providence Recreation and TryCAN will also be hosting a training class for teens (ages 13+) interested in becoming a volunteer Peer Mentor for youth with special needs at recreation classes and events. Attendees will learn more about youth with certain developmental and/or physical needs and how to work with and help these youth participate in recreation programs. After the ...