SUMMIT, NJ - Following guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and with procedures reviewed and approved by a leading Summit Medical Group epidemiologist, Revivify in Summit has reopened.
Revivify offers a complete suite of services -- including cryotherapy, jade infrared sauna, percussion massage, float therapy and pneumatic compression -- that assist the body’s efforts in healing, recovering, detoxifying, de-stressing, countering the effects of aging or limiting or eliminating painful conditions.
Revivity is located at in the Annex at 68 River Road, and is open Mondays - Fridays 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., and Sundays 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Eager and excited to start providing services to both previous and first-time clients, Revivify has always offered -- and continues to offer -- a 20% discount to all first responders (hospital staff included), veterans, active and reserve military.
Revivify is implementing the following safeguards and protocols to keep everyone safe while in their establishment:
- We will not be accepting any walk-in clients. All visits must be scheduled either online or with via telephone with the front desk prior to arrival.
- Please don a mask prior to entering the premises. Revivify asks that you keep the mask on during your entire visit with some exceptions. Float, hyperbaric and infrared sauna clients may remove their masks during their session.
- Staff will be wearing masks and a new pair of gloves for each client interaction.
- All in-store elements coming into contact with any single client will be decontaminated prior to re-use with non-toxic cleaning solutions approved for the denaturing of the COVID-19 virus and other pathogens.
- All oxygen tubing in the hyperbaric chambers will be decontaminated between uses and maintain float pod water with the necessary formulation to eliminate any possible conditions for contamination.
- Staff has been COVID-19 tested and cleared, and they will be monitored daily and re-tested using a schedule designed by our consultants.
- Staff are tested biweekly for active infections.
- Appointments will be spaced to avoid multiple clients in the common treatment area or from crossing paths to the whole body cryotherapy room and limiting hyperbaric visits to one client per session. If you book online, please be prepared to receive a message to move the session up or back by 5-10 minutes to avoid client interaction either entering and leaving or receiving treatment in the treatment area. Though we have an abundance of space, we intend to err on the side of safety for the time being.
- Revivify staff will conduct a pre-session medical clearance asking several questions and taking a temporal body temperature prior to allowing access to the services area. The questions we will ask are as follows: Have you had a fever in the previous seven days? Have you had a runny nose, cough or gastorintestinal issues (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) in the previous two weeks? Have you had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19? We will need to reschedule your appointment if you answer 'Yes' to any of the questions, or if you currently exhibit any symptoms or have a temperature above 99.0 Fahrenheit.
- Fresh towels, robes, socks and nitrile gloves will be provided for all services requiring any or all. We ask that Infrared and float clients gather their towels and deposit them into one of our many hampers and that whole body cryotherapy clients re-hang their robes, deposit their socks in our hampers and dispose of their nitrile gloves. We will have ample hand sanitizer throughout the shop. Please apply it if your hands make contact with your nose, mouth or eyes and as often as you wish. Pneumatic sleeve customers will be instructed in putting their sleeves on and taking them off to minimize client-staff physical contact. Though both client and staff will have masks in place we intend to err on the side of safety here as well.
- There will be no furniture in our lobby.
- Please stand on the floor markers indicated for incoming and outgoing clients.
- Completing any necessary waivers prior to a new client visit will eliminate the need to handle any of our tablets, though we will decontaminate them after and prior to each use.
- All door handles used by clients will be decontaminated after each use.