SUMMIT, NJ - The Summit Policemen’s Benevolent Association #55 (PBA) and Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association #54 (FMBA) are again partnering to host their annual 'United States Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots' holiday toy drive through December 9.
Toys collected through the program are distributed to children throughout Union County and the surrounding area. In 2018, the 'Marine Toys for Tots' program collected and distributed more than 18 million toys to seven million deserving children in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
To participate, community members are asked to bring new and unwrapped toys to donation boxes located at the following designated Summit locations -- during normal business hours -- up to December 9:
• Summit City Hall (512 Springfield Ave)
• Summit Fire Department (396 Broad St)
• Summit Post Office (61 Maple St)
• Summit High School (125 Kent Place Blvd)
• Summit Community Center (100 Morris Ave)
• Starbucks (2 Beechwood Rd)
• Summit YMCA (67 Maple St)
• Lakeland Bank (510 Morris Ave)
• Peapack-Gladstone Bank (48 Deforest Ave)
The PBA and FMBA will drop off donated toys to the Marine Corps Reserve on December 10.