SUMMIT, NJ - Summit High School Head Football Coach Kevin Kostibos -- along with Summit High School Football staff, collegiate athletes and guest coaches -- will lead the 2020 Maroon and White Football Camp onto the field at Tatlock Park August 10 and 11, from 4 - 7 p.m. daily.
Open to players in grades 5-12, the two-day program is designed to create an atmosphere that encourages all players to expand their skills and reach their full potential, led by an experienced coaching staff that works closely with every player to provide position-specific instruction. Athletes of all abilities will master the core fundamentals and proper techniques in an environment that is both fun and safe.
Highly recommended for those who plan to play football in the fall, the camp will also feature Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists conducting speed and agility training.
The camp will employ the following health safety protocols:
- Social distancing, when and where applicable
- Face masks will be worn by all coaches
- Contactless check-In
- Masks will be required for players prior to and after the program conclusion
- Each participant is encouraged to bring their own labeled water bottle
- Approved disinfectants will be used on all equipment after each session
- Temperature checks upon arrival
The camp's schedule is:
Grades 5 - 8: daily, from 4 - 6 p.m.
Grades 9-12: daily, from 4 - 7 p.m.
Registration forms are available by visiting maroonandwhitecamp.com/register. Camp fee is $100 per player in grades 5 - 8, and $150 per player in grades 9 - 12. Checks -- made payable to S.F.A.A. -- should be sent to:
P.O. Box 840
Summit, NJ. 07902-0840.
Tatlock Park is located at 26 Butler Parkway.