- Union Welcomes New Recreation Director
- Commemoration of Jay Kielwasser, Animal Control Officer
- Union Middle School Students Participate in Their Own Way on National Walk-Out Day
- Union High School Students Participate in Nationwide Walk-Out; March to Town Hall
- Union Board of Ed Meeting Gets Heated During Discussion of School Walk-Out Resolution
- 'Taste of Union' to Benefit Union Family with Young Daughter
By TAPINTO UNION STAFFMarch 15, 2018
UNION, NJ - The Union Recreation Department will be hosting their 2nd Annual Open House, a free event, on Friday, March 16, at the Hannah Caldwell School Auditorium, from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Representatives from community youth sports organizations, Union Little League, Union Soccer League, and Union Rams football will be present. From US Sports Institute, representatives for girls field ...