- Union High School's 2018 Graduating Class
- Union's Farmers Market Returns
- Fire at Union's Oldest Home
- A Special Student Gets Special Recognition at School Board Meeting
- Union Gets $10K Recycling Enhancement Grant from Union County
- Newark Cop Convicted of Reckless Manslaughter for 2016 Fatal Shooting Outside ...
By KATHY CRYANJune 19, 2018
UNION, NJ – A CodeRed alert about road construction, the resulting congestion, and what can be expected, was sent to residents Tuesday morning.
The message said the work on these state roads is being performed by the New Jersey Department of Transportation. The message outlined the following work scheduled for June and July:
The Vauxhall Bridge over Route 22. Work ...