- Battle Hill Students Learn About 'What's Out There'
- Author Kwame Alexander Visits Union High School
- Mayors Award Presented to Wrestler Kyjuan Hutchins
- Union High School Educator to be Honored with Diversity in Education Champion ...
- ASPCA to Benefit from Battle Hill's Snowman Fundraiser
- Union Man Charged with Bias Crimes
By TAPINTO UNION STAFFMarch 26, 2017
UNION, NJ – The Township of Union Municipal Band, under the direction of Howard Toplansky, features a variety of selections and instruments and classic band and orchestra music.
The Municipal Band will be playing on April 24 (Hannah Caldwell School), May 22 (Hannah Caldwell School), July 10 (Putnam Manor) and July 17 (Erhart Gardens).
All performances are at 7:30 p.m.
The Band ...