- Diamond Circle Club Members Reconnect at Fall Luncheon
- Connecticut Farms Hispanic Heritage Club Kicks Off With Guatemalan Worry Dolls
- UNICO Honors Union Fire Chief Scanio and Union Police Officer Cavallo
- Scenes from Union's Autumn Festival
- Football: Missed Late Extra Point Caps Off Union Farmers Heartbreaking Loss to ...
- Livingston Students Connect with Family and Friends Through Writing
By TAPINTO UNION STAFFOctober 17, 2017
UNION, NJ - The Human Relations Commission is hosting "Empowerment Through Mental Health Awareness," an evening discussion on suicide prevention on Wednesday, Oct. 25 from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
The event is open to the public and will be held in Town Hall, Bonnel Room, 2nd floor.