Blood donations always drop to dangerously low levels in the summer. This year the need is more urgent than ever.
COVID-19 Antibody Testing Now Available
- Do not donate if you are sick. This antibody test does not test for the presence of COVID-19
- All successful donations will be tested for antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- ALL DONORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A CLOTH BASED MASK OR FACE COVERING
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Eat a meal before donation
- Bring ID
- Drink plenty of water before and after donation