UNION, NJ - The Galloping Hill Inn, known for its famous hot dog stand, is temporarily out of business after a fire in the duct work at approximately 6 p.m. on Wednesday evening. 

According to township fire officials, the fire appears to have started from heating in the duct work, which caused the wiring to short out. The fire detectors had given an early warning of the fire for the workers to escape quickly, as well as for the fire department's response. The firefighters did cut the roof as well as pull up part of the ceiling in the kitchen area to access the fire area and extinguish it. 

One firefighter was taken to Overlook Hospital in Summit for heat exhaustion.  It appears the firefighter will be admitted overnight for observation and fluid replenishment. 

The Inn, located at 325 Chestnut St. in Union, is expected to reopen in a few days.