UNION COUNTY, NJ - A free Drive-Up screening of “Casper” will be held at the Union County Vocational-Technical Schools Campus, on Friday, October 30.
Due to space limitations, advanced reservations are required. To register, go to ucnj.org/reserve/ beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, October 23. Only one registration is required per vehicle.
The campus is located at 1776 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains. The movie begins at 7:00 p.m. Parking begins at 6:00 p.m.
The following rules and guidelines apply to residents wishing to attend:
• The event will run in compliance with state COVID-19 orders, regarding social distancing and other protocols.
• The event is open to Union County residents ONLY.
• The event is free to attend but pre-registration is required.
• Due to space limitations reservations will be available on a first come, first served basis.
• To help promote social distancing, no walk-ups, bikes or chairs are permitted.
• Attendees must bring their own snacks and drinks. There will not be any food or drink available for purchase.
• Vehicles will be arranged at least 6 feet apart with adequate social distancing.
• Attendees must stay in their vehicles (unless they need to use the port-o-johns)
• Port-o-johns will be available. Masks are required when using the port-o-johns.
Further details will be available to residents upon registration.