UNION, NJ - Holy Spirit School, "Where God's Children Come Together", will host two Open Houses to showcase the exceptional education offered there:
- Saturday, July 27, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 28, 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Everyone is welcomed to attend to find out how Holy Spirit School can be the school of choice for your child. Space is available at all grade levels: Pre-K (four-year olds) to Grade 8.
Holy Spirit School offers a faith-based education bolstered by:
· a robust curriculum of core subject areas aligned with the New Jersey Student Learning Standards;
· a State of New Jersey Department of Education certified teaching staff;
· the ability to address the needs of students both general and special education;
· up-to-date technology;
· air-conditioned classrooms;
· specials in art, computers, library, music and physical education;
· STEM programming that has been enhanced with the acquisition of a recent grant award;
· extra-curricular sports and clubs;
· before and aftercare programming.
All of this is had at a reasonable tuition rate.
Holy Spirit School is an exceptional school for exceptional students. If you are interested in, or contemplating the Catholic School Advantage for your child, please contact Ms. Kaitlyn Lawler – Administrative Assistant - at (908) 687-8415 or email her at email@example.com. Or contact Mr. Armand Lamberti, Principal – at firstname.lastname@example.org.