UNION, NJ - Registration for Union Soccer Club's 2021 Spring Recreation Season is now open.
Visit www.unionsoccer.org for further information and details.
Kindersoccer Program is for kids from ages 5-7 and it is for first time soccer players. Co-Ed.
Grassroots Program is for kids from ages 3-5 and it is for first time soccer players. Co-Ed.
Future Stars Division is for 1st and 2nd Graders who have already participated in Grassroots or Kindersoccer. Divisions for Boys and Girls are separate. Concentration on foot skills and soccer training for further development with games at end of each session with Club’s Trainers.
Junior Division is for 3rd through 5th Graders. Competitive Games. Boys and Girls are separate.
Senior Division is for 6th through 8th Graders. Competitive Games. Boys and Girls are separate.
- Registration is now open. Registration closes on Sunday, April 3. Visit www.unionsoccer.org and click on the Register button in the top right-hand corner.
- The draft for placement of children on teams will take place on April 3rd. Juniors and Seniors Divisions only. No draft or teams for Grassroots, Kindersoccer or Future Stars Programs.
- The first session and games will be on Saturday, April 10.
- The season is for eight weeks through Saturday, May 29.
- Playoffs games for Junior and Senior Divisions will happen during the week of May 31 through June 5 with Championship games and soccer activities for all Programs ending during SoccerFest event on Saturday, June 12. Schedule TBA .
- If you would like to volunteer your time to coach, let the league know. Coaches are only for Juniors and Seniors Divisions.
- For the Junior and Senior Divisions the league relies on Volunteer Coaches and as such the practice schedule (day, time, etc.) will be at the Coaches' discretion and based on their availability. This information will only be known and communicated to parents after the draft on April 3.
- The schedule for the season will be made available by Monday, April 5. Games will be played on Saturdays at times indicated below:
Grassroots Program - 12:45 to 1:45 p.m.; Volunteer Field
Kindersoccer Program - 11:30 AM to 12:30 p.m.; Volunteer Field
Boys PeeWee – 9 to 10:00 a.m.; Volunteer Field
Girls PeeWee – 10:15 to 11:15 a.m.; Volunteer Field
Boys Juniors – Range from 9 a.m. through 3 p.m. at Weber Field depending on number of teams
Girls Juniors – Range from 9 a.m. through 12 p.m. at Battle Hill Field depending on number of teams
Boys Seniors – Range from 9 a.m. through 1:30 p.m. at Conlon Field depending on number of teams
Girls Seniors – Range from 1:30 p.m. through 4:15 p.m. at Conlon Field depending on number of teams
Union Soccer Club provides uniforms for all children in Juniors and Senior Divisions. The uniform consists of Jersey, Shorts and Socks. For Future Stars Divisions, Grassroots and Kindersoccer a T-Shirt will be provided. Parents are responsible for shin guards, soccer cleats, and soccer ball. Players will not be allowed to play without shin guards and these must be worn underneath the socks. Future Stars, Grassroots and Kindersoccer participants do not need shin guards!