Walter Pardo of WFP-Taxes Presents Path To Profitability: Tax Questions to Answer Before Year's End
Assets and Debt:
- Do you have unrealized investment losses?
- Do you have investments in taxable accounts that are subject to end-of-year capital gain distributions?
- Do you expect your income to increase in the future?
- Do you have any capital losses for this year from prior years?
- Are you on the threshold of a tax bracket?
- Have you considered the advantages of contributing to tax-favorable savings plans?
- Did you meet your health insurance plan’s annual deductible?
The answers to all of these questions may have significant impact on YOUR tax liability. Learn more about what you can do before January 1st - Contact WFP-Taxes to receive your year-end checklist today,