UNION, NJ - Last change for registration for the 2018 Spring Recreation Season!
Draft for placement of your children on teams in each respective division will take place this Thursday and Friday, March 29 and 30 respectively, and the first game will be on Saturday, April 7. Registration will close by April 3, so don't delay and register today! Visit our website at www.unionsoccer.org and click on the Register button in the top right hand corner.
1. The Draft is just for Coaches; no parents are children are to be present. If you would like to volunteer to coach, please let me know.
2. As we rely on Volunteer Coaches the practice schedule (day, time, etc.) will be at the Coaches' discretion and based on their availability. This information will only be known or communicated to all the parents after this Friday, March 30th.
3. The schedule for the season (i.e. game times and fields) will be made available by Monday, April 2nd.
4. Games will be played on Saturdays, except on Saturday April 21st due to Union Schools having their Spring Break from April 16th through the 20th! Meaning no games on Saturday April 21st.
Grassroots Program 12:45 to 1:45 PM Volunteer Field
Kindersoccer Program 11:45 to 12:45 PM Volunteer Field
Boys PeeWee - 9 to 10:15 AM, Volunteer Field
Girls PeeWee - 10:30 - 11:30 AM, Volunteer Field
Boys Juniors - 1st game 9-10:15 AM, 2nd game 10:30 - 11:45 AM, 3rd game 12:00 - 1:15 PM, Battle Hill Field
Girls Juniors - 1st game 1:30 - 2:30 PM, 2nd game 2:45 - 3:45 PM, Battle Hill Field
Boys Seniors - 1st game 9-10:15 AM, 2nd game 10:30 - 11:45 AM, 3rd game 12:00 - 1:15 PM, Field to be Determined
Girls Seniors - 1st game 1:30 - 2:30 PM, 2nd game 2:45 - 3:45 PM, Field to be Determined
5. Union Soccer Club provides uniforms for all children consisting of Shirt, Shorts and Socks. Parents are responsible for shin guards, and soccer cleats. Players will not be allowed to play without shin guards!