UNION, NJ – The Union Civic Center, also known as the Rec Center, was the former Connecticut Farms School. The building was built in 1906 and was the Connecticut Farms School until about 1938. The Rec Center included a jukebox and bowling alley.
The building was torn down in the 1980s.
For more information on Union’s history, visit the Township of Union’s Historical Society webpage at http://www.unionhistory.org.