UNION, NJ – Classes at Union High School will be held Tuesday morning only as repairs are completed on the boiler and circuit breakers damaged on Sunday.  Students will be dismissed on Tuesday at 11:35 a.m. 

On Sunday, the boiler at the school malfunctioned causing flooding in the school’s boiler room.  The water caused damage to the pumps and gas valves on the boiler and to the electrical circuits.  Repairs to the affected parts of the boiler and circuit breakers are continuing.  Final repairs are expected to be completed Tuesday afternoon.