UNION, NJ - Orthopaedic Physicians & Surgeons, PC makes patient and staff safety their highest concern at this time and always. We have instituted some additional measures to assist in keeping everyone safe.
- Patients and staff are to wear face coverings
- Additional sanitizing of the common areas to include the waiting area, restrooms, exam and x-ray rooms and door handles to name a few
- All pens or items used by patients will be sanitized after each use
- Waiting area furniture has been moved to allow for social distancing
- Patients may check-in by calling when in the parking lot and our staff will contact them when the doctor is ready
- Limiting the amount of patients in the office at one time to further allow for social distancing and extra time for sanitizing between visits
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in and encouraged for patient use
- Telehealth visits are offered
These are just a few measures put into place as added safety measures for all. Remember we are all in this together! Stay safe.