- Township Discusses Plans for Phase II of the Stuyvesant Streetscape ...
- Overlook Named 'Employer of the Year' by NJ APSE
- Battle Hill Students Turn an Idea into a Charitable Business
- Westfield Lord & Taylor Customers May be Affected by Data Breach
- Union's March Business of the Month: Repeats Are Neat
- Boy Scouts of America Patriot's Path Council Honors Union's Outstanding Citizens
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONApril 3, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders invites historical societies and other organizations to apply for two types of grants available through the Union County History Re-grant Program, funded by the New Jersey Historical Commission.
In support of the Re-Grant Program, Union County’s Office of Cultural and Heritage Affairs will conduct a free history grant writing workshop on ...