- AAA December 11 Survey: New Jersey gas prices drop three cents
- Crowds Shop and Eat Local During Union Center's Small Business Saturday
- Union's Shop Local Campaign Kicks Off Saturday, Nov. 25
- Springfield Planning Board Meeting: Wawa Application Approved
- Russo Development Breaks Ground on Old Merck Site
- Groundbreaking for Stuyvesant Avenue/Bonnel Court Redevelopment
By TAPINTO ELIZABETH STAFFDecember 13, 2017
UNION COUNTY, NJ--The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders reminds women business owners that they may be eligible for discounted loans offered by the Union County Economic Development Corporation.
UCEDC has been named the exclusive New Jersey lending partner for discounted loans available to women-owned businesses, through a grant from the Tory Burch Foundation Capital Program. The ...