- Mark Your Calendars and Save Time and Stress with TSA Pre✓®, Come to ...
- Cinemark Theater and 2 Anchors Receive Approvals to Replace Route 22 Sears
- ConnectOne Bank Continues Commitment to Community
- We're Hiring - Join the TAPinto Writing and Sales Team
- Union's Property Tax Reward Program Adds Merchants
- Landmark Watchung Sears on Route 22 Set to Close on Sept. 17
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAugust 21, 2017
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders invites military personnel and service providers to a free UC HERO networking mixer on Wednesday, August 23 at the Clubhouse at Union County’s Galloping Hill Golf Course at 3 Golf Drive in Kenilworth, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
“Experience in the military has provided many Union County residents with valuable skills and training,” ...