- Union High Hosting Annual Team Up for St. Jude Varsity Game Day
- Battle Hill Elementary School Donation Will Provide 700 Meals to Those in Need
- Union County College to Host Healthcare Job Fair on Dec. 13
- Lock-Down at Union High School; Threat Deemed 'Not Credible'
- Student Council Election: Battle Hill Students Vote for Executive Board
- Project SEARCH at Overlook Medical Center Recruiting Students for 2018-19 ...
By JIM LAMBERTDecember 2, 2017
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- Tori Hayes recently received a great honor when she was chosen as Union Catholic’s Prudential Spirit of Community Award recipient, which recognizes students who make meaningful contributions to their communities through volunteer service.
For being selected, Hayes, a senior from Union, will receive a Certificate of Achievement and she advances to the state level ...