- Township Committee Candidates to Participate in Forum
- Updated Union County Votes App-Get the Information You Need On the GO
- Election News: Six Candidates Left for Three Union Board of Education Seats
- Union Board of Education Ballot Positions Announced
- Ballot Positions Drawn for Township Committee Seat
- Get Vote-by-Mail Ballots on Time By Registering Now, County Clerk Says
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONOctober 19, 2017
Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi reminds Union County residents that the County Clerks’ Elections Office in Elizabeth and Westfield will be open for special hours on Saturday, Nov. 4, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., for anyone wishing to obtain an application for a Vote-By-Mail ballot in person.
“If desired, voters can apply for a Vote-by-Mail ballot, fill out ...