UNION, NJ – Wonder where your polling location is for the upcoming primary? The following locations, listed by district, will be open for provisional ballot voting only (with the exception of an ADA accessible voting machine for use by disabled voters who cannot vote on a paper ballot).
Pursuant to Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 144, which provides guidance for the July 7th Primary Election amid the COVID-19 crisis, polling locations have been consolidated.
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 144 outlines the following for the July 7th Primary Election:
• All active, registered Democratic and Republican Voters will automatically receive a Vote by Mail Ballot. Return postage is prepaid.
• All unaffiliated voters and inactive voters will automatically receive an application for a vote by mail ballot. Return postage is prepaid.
• There will be a minimum of 5 secure ballot drop boxes located throughout the county for you to deposit your Vote by Mail Ballot. These locations will be updated by June 15, 2020.
• Vote by Mail Ballots postmarked on or before Election Day, July 7, will be counted so long as they are received by July 14, 2020.
• A reduced number of polling locations will be available to provide voters with a paper, provisional ballot. Voting machines will available for voters with disabilities.
Livingston School (gym)
960 Midland Boulevard
Senior Citizen Center
968 Bonnel Court
Jefferson School – Gym
155 Hilton Avenue
Jefferson School Cafeteria
155 Hilton Avenue
Union High School (front lobby)
2350 N. Third Street
Burnet Middle School (Room 124)
1000 Caldwell Avenue
Franklin School (gym)
1500 Lindy Terrace
Washington School (enter on Whitewood)
301 Washington Avenue
Battle Hill School (gym)
2600 Killian Place
The Pointe (Recreation Room)
Route 22 East