- Bite Club: Vegetables Aren't Boring
- 2nd Annual Ultimate Pizza Night: And the Winner Is.....
- 'Taste of Union' to Benefit Union Family with Young Daughter
- CORRECTION: EVENT SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 18 - Union's Historical Society Hosts: "The History of Diners in New Jersey"
- Union Firefighters Win People's Choice Award at 'Cooked and Uncorked' Event
By BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICAApril 16, 2018
FANWOOD, NJ -- The Boy Scouts of America and volunteer co-chairs, Dawn and Rich Buchanan of Fanwood will host a Riedel Wine Tasting on Tuesday, May 29, at 6:30 p.m. at the Masker's Barn located in the Watchung Reservation in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Guests will enjoy great wines using Riedel wine glasses, learn more about wines, how to pour them, the effect wine glasses have and how to ...