- William Paterson University Jazz Ensemble Donates $1,000 to Union High School Student
- Color Run at Battle Hill School Raises Over $2,000 for Team Campbell Foundation
- 26 Annual Women of Excellence Awards-Recognizing Women Who Are Making a Difference in Union County
- Collection for Hurricane Maria Victims
- Boys & GIrls Clubs of Union County to Honor BCB Bank President Tom Coughlin
- First Annual Salute to Veterans 5K Race and Fun Run in Springfield Sunday Morning
By CHRISTOPHER REARDONOctober 16, 2017
ELIZABETH--Community Access Unlimited (CAU) will be honoring Union County Freeholder Bette Jane Kowalski and Kevin Casey, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities, at its Annual Gala Dinner Dance, being held Thursday, Nov. 2, at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott.
CAU is a statewide Elizabeth-based nonprofit providing support programs and ...