- Vauxhall Seniors Celebrate the Season with a Holiday Breakfast
- T.Y.L.E.R.'s Project Founder Receives Union Mayor's Award
- Union High Hosting Annual Team Up for St. Jude Varsity Game Day
- Golden Rule Lodge Hosts Annual Christmas Toy Giveaway
- Union Township Community Action Organization Celebrates 50 Years
- Union Rotary Donates to Operation Chillout
By TAPINTO ELIZABETH STAFFDecember 13, 2017
UNION COUNTY, NJ--The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders reminds women business owners that they may be eligible for discounted loans offered by the Union County Economic Development Corporation.
UCEDC has been named the exclusive New Jersey lending partner for discounted loans available to women-owned businesses, through a grant from the Tory Burch Foundation Capital Program. The ...