- Groundbreaking for Stuyvesant Avenue/Bonnel Court Redevelopment
- Updated Union County Votes App-Get the Information You Need On the GO
- "Rhythm & The Beat" Theme of Artwork in Town Hall
- El Lechon De Negron Named Business of the Month
- Merck Redevelopment Wins Board Approval
- New Surfaces for Union Soccer's Conlon Field
By CHRISTOPHER REARDONOctober 16, 2017
ELIZABETH--Community Access Unlimited (CAU) will be honoring Union County Freeholder Bette Jane Kowalski and Kevin Casey, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities, at its Annual Gala Dinner Dance, being held Thursday, Nov. 2, at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott.
CAU is a statewide Elizabeth-based nonprofit providing support programs and ...