- History Cards for Kids...And Yes, Maybe Their Parents, Too
- Union's Property Tax Reward Program Adds Merchants
- Here's How Some Veterans Can Participate in New Free Parking Meter Program
- Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi Presents NJ Notary Training Seminar
- Golden Rule Lodge Recognized by Township Committee for Community Service
- New Rules Curtail Future Salon Growth in Union Center
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAugust 21, 2017
Union County Surrogate James LaCorte cautioned residents to avoid online companies that charge fees of up to $250 to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN).
“An EIN must be ordered directly from the Internal Revenue Service, and there is no fee,” said Surrogate LaCorte. “I am issuing this warning because it has come to my attention that there are some services ...