- Keeping it Fresh from the Garden to the Table
- NJ Not In The Dark Historically For Aug. 21 Eclipse
- Union Community Garden Benefits from Eagle Scout Project
- Enjoy an Attractive and Convenient Composting Station
- Community Garden Work Party Set for Aug. 12
- Work in Concert with Nature to Manage Garden Pests and Mosquitoes in the ...
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAugust 10, 2017
Have you ever wanted to take your gardening hobby to the next level? Here is your chance. The Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Union County will train and certify you as part of their Master Gardener Program. Refine your gardening skills and channel your inner green thumb by applying for this program by Aug. 31.
“If you are looking for expert guidance on community, school, and home ...