UNION, NJ - Registration for Union's 2019 Fall Recreation Season is closing this Friday, September 13. Visit www.unionsoccer.org to register.
Kindersoccer Program is for kids from ages 5-7 and it is for first time soccer players. Co-Ed.
Grassroots Program is for kids from ages 3-5 and it is for first time soccer players. Co-Ed.
PeeWee Division is for 1st and 2nd Graders and Kindergartners who have already participated in Grassroots or Kindersoccer. Divisions for Boys and Girls are separate.
Junior Division is for 3rd through 5th Graders. Division for Boys and Girls are separate.
Senior Division is for 6th through 8th Graders. Division for Boys and Girls are separate.
- Registration deadline is September 13.
- The draft for placement of children on teams will take place on September14. PeeWee, Juniors and Seniors only. No draft or teams for Grassroots and Kindersoccer.
- The first game will be on Saturday, September 21.
- The season is for a total of 8 weeks and will end on Saturday, November 9.
- The Draft is just for Coaches; no parents or children are to be present.
- As the league relies on volunteer coaches, the practice schedule (day, time, etc.) will be at the coaches' discretion and based on their availability. This information will only be known and communicated to all the parents after the draft.
- The schedule for the season will be made available by Monday, September16.
- Games will be played on Saturdays.
Union Soccer Club provides uniforms for all children on teams consisting of shirt, shorts and socks. Parents are responsible for shin guards, soccer ball and soccer cleats. Players will not be allowed to play without shin guards and these must be worn underneath the socks.