- Girls Basketball: Cedar Grove Ends the Regular Season with a Victory ...
- Verona High School Dismisses Volleyball Coaching Staff After Record Season
- Verona Residents Host Cornhole Tourney to Benefit Team Zoey
- Boys Basketball: Cedar Grove Holds on for 39-36 Win Over Verona
- Girls Basketball: Cedar Grove Gets Big Senior Night Victory Over Orange
- Ice Hockey: Passaic Valley/Cedar Grove Advances in State Tourney
By DANIELLE SANTOLAFebruary 21, 2018
LIVINGSTON, NJ — Former National Basketball Association (NBA) star Dennis Rodman’s friends say he is “living like a Livingston kid” while he is in town doing an outpatient program for Turning Point Rehab Center.
Livingston native Chris “Vo” Volo, an agent for Prince Marketing Group, has been representing Rodman for seven years and the two quickly became ...