- Verona Girls Track Earns Second Place at North Jersey Championships
- Boys Basketball: Cedar Grove's Third Quarter Run Leads To 52-39 Win Over MKA
- Boys Basketball: Defense Propels Verona To 50-39 Victory Over Glen Ridge
- Verona Businesses Appeal to Town Council About Store Signage Code
- Hillbillies' Athlete of the Week: Maggie Ashley
- Panthers' Athlete of the Week: Nick LoPresti
By NJDOTJanuary 22, 2017
TRENTON, NJ – New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials today announced a long-term traffic shift on I-280 eastbound starting this weekend to allow for bridge replacement work, as the I-280 and Route 21 Interchange Improvements Project advances in Essex County.
Beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, January 20, until 5 a.m. Monday, January 23, ...