St. Catherine of Siena’s annual Carnival will soon give summer its unofficial kick-off, with plenty of fun for everyone: Thursday, June 1st – Saturday, June 3rd from 6 – 10 pm and Sunday, June 4th from 4 – 8pm
· Rides and boardwalk-style Games with prizes on the lower campus
· Food Court and Siena Ale House outdoors on the upper campus
· Katie’s Café indoors, desserts & coffee
· Kids World (fun ‘n games for younger children) in air-conditioned Siena Hall Back by popular demand
WRISTBAND THURSDAY! All you can ride for one price on Thursday night. Pay ONE price ($ 30) and RIDE ALL NIGHT!
Advance Food Court Tickets, Ride Tickets and Wristbands will be sold in St. Catherine’s Lower Church
· Tuesday, May 30th 9 am - noon & 3-6 pm
· Wednesday, May 31st 9 am - noon & 3-6 pm
· Thursday, June 1st 9am - noon
Ride and Food Tickets will also be on sale throughout the 4-day Carnival. St. Catherine of Siena is located at the corner of Pompton Avenue and Bradford Avenue, Cedar Grove. For more information, phone the St. Catherine’s Rectory, 973.239.7960.