Verona, NJ - The Eighth grade class at Our Lady of the Lake School (OLL), a 2011 Blue Ribbon School, was awarded $240,000 in scholarship funds to area Catholic high schools.
Those Catholic high schools providing high school scholarships include:
- Mount St. Dominic Academy
- Seton Hall Preparatory School
- Academy of St. Elizabeth
- Lacordaire Academy
- Queen of Peace High School
- Mary Help of Christians Academy
- DePaul Catholic High School
- Mother Seton Regional High School
- Paramus Catholic High School
“Our Lady of the Lake School is so proud of our eighth grade class for receiving scholarships from the area’s leading Catholic schools,” commented Principal Benjamin Ronquillo, M.Ed. “The dedication, enthusiasm, and belief in Catholic education is being recognized and I could not be more thrilled,” Ronquillo concluded.