Rides and Boardwalk-style Games ... Food Court and Ale House ... Kids World and Dessert Café ! There’s no better way to grab onto SUMMER ! And each year, people from far and wide descend upon Cedar Grove to revel in this annual rite to welcome summer, which -- if not yet quite on the calendar, definitely tugs at their hearts.
St. Catherine of Siena Parish, Cedar Grove, will present its annual Carnival
- Thursday, May 31 through Sunday, June 3
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday hours: 6 – 10 pm
- Sunday hours: 4 – 8pm
This much-anticipated harbinger of summer has something for everyone
- Thrilling Rides and boardwalk-style Games with prizes on the lower campus
- Mouth-watering Food Court and thirst-quenching Siena Ale House outdoors on the upper campus
- Katie’s Café offering delicious desserts & coffee in indoor comfort
- Kids World with plenty of fun ‘n games for younger children in air-conditioned Siena Hall
Expanded by popular demand – WRISTBAND Thursday and Sunday !
Pay one price -- $ 30 -- get a Wristband and RIDE ALL NIGHT ... for all 4 hours, if you’d like !
Advance Ride and Food Tickets as well as Wristbands will be sold in St. Catherine’s Lower Church
- Tuesday, May 29 9 am - noon & 3-6 pm
- Wednesday, May 30 9 am - noon & 3-6 pm
- Thursday, May 31 9 am - noon
Ride and Food Tickets, and Wristbands, will also be on sale throughout the 4-day Carnival.
St. Catherine of Siena is located at the corner of Pompton Avenue and Bradford Avenue, Cedar Grove. For more information, phone the St. Catherine’s Rectory, 973.239.7960.