VERONA, NJ - The Verona Fireworks will be held on Thursday, June 29 at the Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave. DJ entertainment will begin at 7 pm and the fireworks will start around 9:20 pm. Due to limited parking, patrons are being encouraged to walk or take the free shuttle that will be available in order to cut down on traffic and congestion at the site. Please take note of the following information for this year’s fireworks display.
- Limited handicapped parking will be available in the Liberty Field lot with the proper tags
- A shuttle will only be available for pick up and drop off at the Verona Civic Center in front of Town Hall, 600 Bloomfield Ave. beginning at 6:30cpm and running as needed.
- Parking will also be available in the designated areas at 799 Bloomfield Ave. and Cameco, 100 Pine St. Patrons will have to walk to the Community Center from these two locations.
- There will be seating on Liberty Field for blankets & beach chairs only.
- NO four legged chairs will be allowed on the field (i.e. fold out camping chairs). These types of chairs can damage the turf field.
- No food or drinks will be allowed on the field
- Both sets of bleachers will be open for seating as well
- The Junior Woman’s Club will be selling food and refreshments at the concession stand