VERONA, NJ - The Verona Fireworks will be held on Thursday, June 30 at the Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave. DJ entertainment will begin at 7 p.m. and the fireworks will start around 9:20 p.m. Due to the new location at the Verona Community Center Complex this will be a modified show in order to best fit the venue. Due to limited parking, patrons are being encouraged to walk or take the free shuttles that will be available in order to cut down on traffic and congestion at the site. Please take note of the following information and changes for this year’s fireworks display.
- Limited handicapped parking will be available in the Liberty Field lot with the proper tags
- Shuttles will only be available for pick up and drop off at the Verona Civic Center, 600 Bloomfield Ave. and the Verona Pool, 257 Fairview Ave.
- Shuttles will begin running at 6:30 p.m. and will run as needed
- Parking will also be available in the designated areas at 799 Bloomfield Ave. and 825 Bloomfield Ave. Patrons will have to walk to the Community Center from these two locations.
- There will be seating on Liberty Field for blankets & beach chairs only.
- NO four legged chairs will be allowed on the field (i.e. fold out camping chairs). These types of chairs can damage the turf field.
- No food or drinks will be allowed on the field
- Both sets of bleachers will be open for seating as well
- The Junior Woman’s Club will be selling food and refreshments at the concession stand