WARREN, NJ — Are you taking advantage of all that TAP into Warren has to offer? Here are seven ways to get more, all for free!
1. Sign up for our free daily newsletter to get the most important stories and local events sent to your inbox. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts, so you never miss a thing. Just enter your email address at www.tapinto.net/enews. When your daily newsletter arrives, even if the story in the subject line doesn't catch eye, make sure you click on the email to open it. There are usually several new stories each day.
2. Visit our homepage, www.TAPintoWarren.net, daily to read the newest columns, letters to the editor and features like the daily calendar, police blotter and lost & found pets section.
3. Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/WarrenTAP) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/WarrenTAP) for bonus photos and videos and to join conversations with your neighbors.
4. Post letters to the editor, press releases, calendar listings, lost pets, classifieds and real estate listings and add your business listing to our directory for free! Just click “contribute content” in the gray bar, above.
5. Click on our ads! These are fantastic local businesses that have chosen to support TAP into Warren, making it possible for us provide you with free news. Take a moment to find out about all they have to offer and patronize them when you can.
6. Send us news tips! We love to tell the stories of local businesses, people and organizations. Email editor Brenda A. Nemcek at bnemcek@TAPinto.net with your tips and ideas.
7. Check out our other TAPinto.net sites, including Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Summit and Basking Ridge or your New Jersey hometown for more news you’ll love. Just click on “change town” in the gray bar, above.
ABOUT TAP INTO WARREN
TAP into Warren is a daily, award-winning newspaper with up-to-minute news and over 300,000 unique readers. It can be read anywhere, anytime, wherever internet is accessible or on your phone.
It is also a small local-owned business with a goal of supporting other local businesses via the unique, online, hyper local platform. In addition, TAP into Warren offers a variety of ad sizes and options, and very reasonable ad rates that were developed in consultation with local business and community leaders, as well as a selection of concierge offerings. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 723-1033.
And, as a company, TAPinto.net has over 30+ newspapers covering over 70 towns and is growing by the day. In fact, TAPinto.net just set an All-time Readership Record: Breaking 3,000,000 Readers. In addition, the founder of TAP was recently profiled about his vison for TAP in this informative article: Mike Shapiro’s TAP Gets New Branding and a Network Strategy.
You May Also Be Interested In