NEW JERSEY - Easter means egg hunts, egg decorating, an overabundance of chocolate and of course Peeps, but if you're a Jersey guy or gal there is something else on the agenda for this Easter weekend; scoring discounted tickets for the Garden State's amusement attractions. Yes, pretty much all of the popular New Jersey amusement attractions offer deals on tickets for the upcoming summer season. Whether are you are a Garden State native or plan on visiting this summer, deals can be had in person or online. Bada Bing!
- Gillian's Wonderland Pier in Ocean City is offering half-priced tickets to their amusements from now through Monday. Tickets can be purchased online or at Gillian's, which is located at Sixth Avenue along the Ocean City boardwalk. They're also available downtown at Stainton's on Asbury Avenue. Gillian's is open today and on Easter Sunday from noon until 6 p.m.
- Playland's Castaway Cove in Ocean City also has half-priced tickets on the block this weekend. Buy them online or in person until April 8. In person tickets can be purchased under the pirate ship at the Cove from noon until 5 p.m. Playland's Castaway Cove is on Tenth Avenue along the boardwalk.
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk in Point Pleasant is a popular family spot. Their two-for-one sale is on from now until Easter Sunday. Tickets can be had online or in person. There is a special online only day on Easter Monday. In person tickets can be purchased from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. at any Jenkinson's ticket booths on the boardwalk,
- Atlantic City has more than casinos. There's the Steel Pier too. They're hosting a buy-one-get-one-free sale for their 80-ticket ride books from now through Friday, April 6. Books can be brought online or in person. Rides are open today and tomorrow as well as next week during spring break. Rides are open from noon until 9 p.m. today and from noon until 8 p.m. on Easter Sunday. Rides will be open next week from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- If you have teens and tweens and want to save on Six Flags Great Adventure admissions, there is an opening sale touting a huge savings on their season pass. Details are available on their website, but don't wait. The Park Opening Sale ends on April 1 and that's not a joke.
- Morey's Pier in Wildwood's spring blowout sale is happening now through Friday, April 6. Tickets can be scooped up online for up to 35 percent off. Pier opens today with lots of Easter fun on tap.
- The Keansburg Amusement Park is hosting a buy-one-get-one-free sale from now through Sunday, April 8. Their online sale is over according to their website, but tickets can still be had by visiting the ticket booth at the park. Kiddie rides open at 11 a.m. today and on Easter Sunday. All other attractions open at noon this weekend. The park is located at 275 Beachway Avenue.
- Fantasy Island in Beach Haven is holding a half-price ride sale, offering up 120 tokens for $60. Check it out online or in person from now through April 8. Arcade opens its doors today at noon and on Easter Sunday at 3 p.m. The arcade will also be open all next week for spring break. Doors open at noon.