WARREN, NJ - Light Up Warren is a night when the Red Hill neighborhood comes together to celebrate community during the holiday season. Homes throughout the neighborhood will light luminaries throughout the streets and families and friends can walk or drive through to catch a glimpse of all the glittering lights. It's sure to put you in the holiday spirit and will be taking place Saturday, Dec. 2 from 5:30 p.m. The rain date is Dec. 3.
REMINDERS FOR 2017
Half the fun of Luminary Night is congregating and preparing the luminaries in Cul-de-Sac on Red Hill Rd and getting to see old friends and neighbors that you haven't seen in awhile. We will continue that again this year.
- Volunteers will group and sort the orders (bags and candles) by street and address for easy pick-up.
- All sand is being provided free of charge by G. DeLuca & Sons Masonry. Please be sure to thank them by sending some business their way! We have used them in the past for Masonry work and they were terrific!
- When picking up your order, each household is responsible for scooping their own sand into a separate container/bucket or provided storage bags. Volunteers will be available to assist as needed.
- All households need to make sure their bags are fully assembled along the curb and ready for Luminary night by 5:30pm.
- If you will be driving through, please drive with care, as many neighbors will be walking with their children in the streets.
- Please do not park and block the luminaries along the streets.
- The following streets are participating:
The ENTIRE Red Hill Neighborhood of Warren:
Red Hill Rd, Stardust Dr, Milky Way, Wilderness Trail, Quill Pen Way, Stockade Rd, Kenquit Rd, Old Forge Dr, Spring House Rd, Spencer Ln, Flintlock Dr, Olsen Dr, Morton Ln, Debby Ln, Robin Rd, Fox Hill Dr, Meadow Dr, Larson Ln, Gregory Ln, Sunrise Dr